Saturday, May 27, 2006

THE MAGICIAN (I)

TODAY’S CARD IS The Magician (I). This version is from the beautiful Gaian Tarot, by Joanna Powell Colbert and is used by permission:



Here’s The Magician in the Rider/Waite/Smith Tarot:



THE MAGICIAN: I have always found a strong association between The Magician, and music and musicians. So when I saw The Magician in the lush Gaian Tarot I was especially delighted.

DIFFERENT TAKES ON THE MAGICIAN (I):

Can refer to music and/or a musician.

You are in some sort of transition, possibly stuck in it.

Loneliness (only the “I”).

You did the best you could given the skills and tools you had.

Charisma, possibly used selfishly.

As much as one learns, one does not know it all, ever.

Can indicate a person with mediumistic abilities; or that a deceased person wishes to communicate; or thoughts about the afterlife or a deceased person.


* * * *

Please see the top of the sidebar for my background with the Tarot and a recommendation to beginners.

* * * *

Resource: The Colman-Smith Tarot, you can download this psychedelically re-colored version of the Rider/Waite/Smith deck for free here.

‘til next time, keep learning and enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for some articles about Tarot.****

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home