Monday, November 04, 2013

LINK TO MAGICIAN CARD DREAM POEM & PHOTO

Just a quick note to share the link to a post I made today to my other blog (dreams & poetry) that has The Magician card at it's heart.

The Magician version above is by Theresa Wilding and since we're only days past Halloween, seems appropriate. Besides, it's a favorite of mine among the Tarot Magicians that I've come across to date.

* * * *
'til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot, in whatever ways it comes to you in your life,





[aka: Patricia Kelly]
****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under "View my complete profile")**** SEE ALSO: United Haiku and Tanka Society (UHTS) (charter member); Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila's Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); Trying to Hold A Box of Light for digital photos only.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home