Thursday, October 10, 2013

LINK TO A NEW POEM (by Roswila) WITH TAROT IMAGES

On my other blog I post a daily dream poem with one of my photos. Today's dream poem has Tarot imagery in it. If you'd like to read it, click here. And be sure to read all the comments just below it, too. There's an additional graphic within them of a beautiful High Priestess card.

The card at the top of this post is the Knight of Disks (Pentacles) in the Thoth Tarot. I chose it because there's a dark knight and a pentacle at the end of my dream poem linked to above.

* * * *
'til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot, in whatever ways it comes to you in your life,





[aka: Patricia Kelly]
****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under "View my complete profile")**** SEE ALSO: United Haiku and Tanka Society (UHTS) (charter member); Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila's Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); Trying to Hold A Box of Light for digital photos only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home