Monday, September 11, 2006

REMEMBERING 9/11 (with The Star Card)

Many Visions,
One Wish:
for the Blessings of Healing and Peace
on This Fifth Anniversary
of the 9/11 Twin Towers/
World Trade Center Terrorist Attack
Here in New York City















































* * * *

I will address The Star card in my usual fashion here in the future.

Please see the top of the sidebar for my background with the Tarot and a recommendation to beginners.

‘til next time, keep finding the grace of healing and hope, and enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for some articles about Tarot.****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home