Saturday, January 29, 2011

RECEIVED: STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD


Imagine my suprise when I received this award from: Venus Does Mars, a unique Tarot blog site. There are some rules to accepting the award. First to share seven things about yourself, and second to pass on the award to 10 other blogs recently found.

Here's seven things about me:

-- I'm a senior citizen of planet earth and other less wordly realms, who's all too rapidly approaching 70 (just turned 67, but today feel like, oh, maybe a hair short of 85).

-- I am by no stretch of the imagination a trained musician, but love making a fool (Fool?) out of myself improvising on the wind instruments in my collection. Such as a didjeridu and bamboo flute walking stick (that's my cane, as well).

-- I have only lived in California for three years. I was a life long resident before that of New York City.

-- I've been told (and can see why from my various types of hand drawings and paintings, when I do any) that I should have been a textile designer.

-- I'm farily tall at 5'9'. Well, that's no longer true. I've shrunk, and don't like this, to about 5'7-1/2". It never even bothered me in my long ago youth to top out at 6' when wearing 3 inch spike heels.

-- My father was a singer who used to appear on the old T.V. variety show "Your Show of Shows" (Sid Cesar and Imogene Coca) every week; a tall, skinny, blue-eyed, dark haired baritone. He not only sang duets with guest stars like Margaritte Piazza, but appeared in comedy sketches and group musical numbers. (I make no claim to the accuracy of those name spellings; I'm too lazy to google them all. :-D)

-- I never married or had children. But I've had a life rich with friendships, and raised one roommate's boy for the first almost ten years of his life so feel like I've been a mother.

I hope you visit the sites (links below) that I'm awarding with this STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD:

TIMEKEEPER

SEA STORIES

THE DAILY DREAMER

ILLUMINATION TAROT

GNOSIS CAFE

InfiniteBody

HAIKU VENTURES

RISING MOON ASTROLOGY

BARBARA ARDINGER.COM

ELIZABETH AND MAEVE

* * * *

‘til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot,





[aka: Patricia Kelly]
****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); and Yahoo DREAMJIN: Group for Dreamku – Haiku-Like Dream Poems.****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home