Saturday, August 06, 2011

BRIEF ANNOUNCEMENT

For anyone who might be enjoying my Found Tarot card digital photos, here's the link to my new blog. It's dedicated solely to my digital pix of all kinds, not just those in which I see Tarot cards: OPENING TO THE LIGHT.

This photo accompanied the first post to this new blog:


The photos being posted there cover a wide range, from representational to "abstract," from to nature to architecture.

* * * *
‘til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot,





[aka: Patricia Kelly]
****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); and Yahoo DREAMJIN: Group for Dreamku – Haiku-Like Dream Poems.****

1 Comments:

Blogger Roswila said...

to any returning visitors:

My apologies if you stop by and do not see your comment or a response from me. Thinking I was deleting spam comments, I accidentally deleted some new comments from genuine folk like you.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home