Tuesday, November 05, 2013

NEWEST FOUND TAROT CARD; LINK TO ANOTHER TAROT DREAM POEM

For anyone new to this blog, I've been posting photos of mine sporadically in which I "find" Tarot images, after the fact. Here's my Found Tarot possible Temperance (XIV) card:

And here's one of my favorite versions of Temperance below, from the Steampunk Tarot, to head up this link to another new tarot dream poem of mine with Temperance at its heart:

* * * *
'til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot, in whatever ways it comes to you in your life,





[aka: Patricia Kelly]
****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under "View my complete profile")**** SEE ALSO: United Haiku and Tanka Society (UHTS) (charter member); Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila's Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); Trying to Hold A Box of Light for digital photos only.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home