Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A FOUND TAROT WHEEL OF FORTUNE (X)

Another WHEEL OF FORTUNE (X),
in Roswila's Found Tarot

It's been some time since I've posted a photo in my Found Tarot series. Today's morphed pic is one of a few versions I've made from the same original photo. As I stared at this one wondering if I was going to post it to my photo blog today or not, it hit me: The Wheel of Fortune. And, as usual, when I "find" a Tarot card in one (and sometimes more) of my pix it has something to say to me. "Stop clinging to the surfaces and boundaries of things. Their brightness and certainty is deceptive. Remember the center is in the unknown. That's where all possibilities lie and from which true change arises."

I can't recall if I've mentioned this here before (and I'm nearing the end of my daily computer binge so don't have the time to search and find out), but I no longer envision my Found Tarot winding up produced as a deck. Maybe, should I ever actually "find" all 78 cards and the energy and urge surface, I'll make a print copy for my own use. But basically I now intend for it to remain a random series about Tarot images that I discover in my photos while I'm busy doing other things to them. (Such as torturing them beyond all recognition, like The Wheel above.)

* * * *
N.B. A small thing, but just in case: some of the extra reference links offered at the very end of my oldest (years old) posts no longer work. As there are so many posts here to go through I am choosing not to find and change all of those links that are "dead." If you are interested, you can try Googling for the name of the site or article referenced. I've found that some are still around in new locations or incarnations, some not.

'til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot, in whatever ways it comes to you in your life,





[aka: Patricia Kelly]
****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under "View my complete profile")**** SEE ALSO: United Haiku and Tanka Society (UHTS) (charter member); Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila's Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); Trying to Hold A Box of Light for digital photos only.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home