Saturday, August 23, 2014

A POSSIBLE EMPEROR (IV) FOR THE FOUND TAROT

Just a quick post for today to share this above possible Emperor card [8-22-14 021v4] for the Found Tarot. It's strange sometimes how throw away shots turn out to be of more value than those I take my time framing carefully. This one was originally just one of several quick shots I took of this hallway chair. I wanted to see what various new camera settings I was trying would do in indoor lighting, as I'd just finished doing outdoors. When I saw the unedited original version of this one on my screen I immediately thought "The Emperor!" I briefly considered going back and taking another shot standing dead center in front of it. Then I thought I sort of like that little bit of off-centering. Any Emperor might do well to stay a bit off center, not get too complacent in his seat of power. And that, of course, is the message I think The Emperor has for me today. Get used to being a little woozy, a little out of balance. It's a good challenge, and keeps one alert.

* * * *
'til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot, in whatever ways it comes to you in your life,





[aka: Patricia Kelly]
****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under "View my complete profile")**** SEE ALSO: United Haiku and Tanka Society (UHTS) (charter member); Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila's Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); Trying to Hold A Box of Light for digital photos only.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home