Saturday, May 31, 2014

TWO FOUND TAROT CARDS (XXI & XVIII)

I tortured the above photo (mundane title "Pangaea" [10-1-11]) out of its original source picture quite some time ago. But as often happens with the Found Tarot, only recognized it as a possible version of THE WORLD (XXI) card yesterday. Even odder, I wasn't even looking at it nor had I in some time. It just popped to mind as I was recalling this newer photo below (mundane title "Sleep Walk" [5-3-14]) and seeing THE MOON (XVIII) card:

As to the little reading for myself that I usually stumble upon in a Found Tarot card post, I am reminded here of the ending lines to Robert Frost's poem "Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening":

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.


* * * *
'til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot, in whatever ways it comes to you in your life,





[aka: Patricia Kelly]
****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under "View my complete profile")**** SEE ALSO: United Haiku and Tanka Society (UHTS) (charter member); Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila's Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); Trying to Hold A Box of Light for digital photos only.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home