Thursday, April 10, 2014

THE CHARIOT in The Golden Tarot of Klimt

Here's a link to a tanka, DREAM CHARIOTEER, that I wrote on the above card. The card is THE CHARIOT in The Golden Tarot of Klimt, the newest deck in my collection. This particular card appealed to me given my intense and on-going interest in dream work. The charioteer looks, at least to me, to be riding in her sleep. I also really enjoy that it's a female charioteer, not common in Tarot. Overall, this deck has always intriguing and sometimes challenging illustrations. Unfortunately, the highlighting lovely gold stamping on the cards cannot show in scans. The link above to additional images from the deck also has links to in-depth reviews of this fascinating artful deck.

* * * *
'til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot, in whatever ways it comes to you in your life,





[aka: Patricia Kelly]
****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under "View my complete profile")**** SEE ALSO: United Haiku and Tanka Society (UHTS) (charter member); Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila's Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); Trying to Hold A Box of Light for digital photos only.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home