Tuesday, December 17, 2013

THREE NEW FOUND TAROT CARDS (AC, 2W, & 9W)

It's been a while since I've "found" tarot cards in my photos. Here's a few I just recently stumbled over in my slew of pix. In the one above I see the Nine of Wands (mundane title "On The Alert").

In this one below (mundane title "The Light Within") I see the Two of Wands:
And in this last one for today (below, mundane title "Found Ace of Cups") I see the Ace of Cups:

* * * *
'til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot, in whatever ways it comes to you in your life,





[aka: Patricia Kelly]
****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under "View my complete profile")**** SEE ALSO: United Haiku and Tanka Society (UHTS) (charter member); Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila's Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); Trying to Hold A Box of Light for digital photos only.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home