Thursday, February 22, 2007

"...and now for a brief commercial break...."

But seriously, folks, you may have noticed the colorful banner and link below it in the sidebar here, to THE TAROT CHANNEL. I cannot recommend this site enough for Tarot lovers of all persuasions and levels of interest and expertise.

I've been visting The Tarot Channel almost every day, leaving comments, and enjoying it tremendously. It has a wide variety of posts, including book/deck reviews, new Tarot spreads, interesting and informative discussions in the comments to various posts, videos, Tarot in the news, etc., etc. So, get busy clicking and have a great time!

* * * *

Please see the top of the sidebar for my background with the Tarot and a recommendation to beginners.

‘til next time, keep exploring and enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for some articles about Tarot.****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home