Wednesday, August 24, 2011

FINDING ANOTHER ACE OF WANDS, HERMIT and FIVE OF WANDS

I've posted at least one photo here before that suggests the Ace of Wands to me. However, when I saw this brand new one on my computer screen last night it fairly yelled Ace of Wands, too.


It's, um, mundane title is "Sentinel." Well, isn't that little pouch thingey on the palm trunk a gun holster? :-)

And here's another photo of mine for the Five of Wands. It's one I slightly edited when getting ready for a photo exhibit I just had. Though it didn't make my cut for the exhibit, it did net me another 5W:


It's mundane title is "Caught Up in the Light."

Last for today's post is another Hermit photo, though this is really more a joke than a serious sighting of IX:


The mundane title for this photo is "X Marks the Spot."

I have many more in my folder of Found Tarot possibles, but they all need some editing and/or cropping. They wound up in my Found Tarot folder during that exhibit preparation I mentioned above. It's going to be fun going through them little by little to see which ultimately survives the process and which gets returned to a more mundane life. :-)

* * * *

‘til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot,





[aka: Patricia Kelly]
****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); Opening to the Light (for digital pix only), and Yahoo DREAMJIN: Group for Dreamku – Haiku-Like Dream Poems.****

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home