Friday, August 21, 2015

ANOTHER NEW FOUND TAROT TOWER (XVI) CARD

THE TOWER (XVI)

Today's new Found Tarot* card was morphed from a very new photo of mine, one of the first taken with my new camera. It wasn't until after I'd posted it to my dreams & poetry blog with a dream poem and was leaving that folder of pix, that it hit me it was a Tower card. To see this card against a white background and in a larger version, click on it. (Its mundane name, BTW, is "A Towering Demise" [8-12-15 011v5].)

As to any particular meaning The Tower may hold for me today -- as cards I post here usually do -- this entire time in my life has a Tower-ish feel to it. When not "in my face," it's hovering in the background, just about to take center stage. Yet, those brief flashes of illumination, however painful they may sometimes be, are still welcome.
* * * *
*ABOUT THE FOUND TAROT: Since sometime in 2009 I've been making occasional posts here of photos of mine in which I see Tarot cards. However, I don't take these pix with the Tarot in mind, rather only see cards in them at some point later once they're on my computer screen. If you'd like to see previous Found Tarot posts, you can use the search function at the top left of this page, or the Found Tarot label at the very bottom of this post.

N.B. A small thing, but just in case: some of the extra reference links offered at the very end of my oldest (years old) posts no longer work. As there are so many posts here to go through I am choosing not to search for and change all of those links that are "dead." (Though I immediately delete any I now stumble across that lead to questionable sites.) If you are interested, you can try Googling for the name of the site or article referenced. I'm finding that some are still around in new locations or incarnations, some not.

'til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot, in whatever ways it comes to you in your life,





[aka: Patricia Kelly]
****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under "View my complete profile")**** SEE ALSO: United Haiku and Tanka Society (UHTS) (charter member); Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila's Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); Trying to Hold A Box of Light for digital photos only; and THE MARKER TAROT.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home