Wednesday, October 11, 2006

DREAM HAIKU SERIES (II)

The below was previously posted to my dreams and poetry blog and since it talks to Tarot cards I'm posting it here, too:




we share our stories
as we wait to check out
the lines are long

she says she was
sort of abused by him
still not owning up

there is no one
to accept our money
we can't buy freedom

the aging actress
will read my cards as we wait
she's a quick study

there is a way out:
the tulip Ace of Cups
and rooted wand






[All the above card images are from the Rider/Waite/Smith deck.]

* * * *

This series is based on a dream I had on August 4, 2006. The Devil card was not actually in the dream, but certainly implied. The Ace of Cups, The Queen of Wands and The Eight of Wands were all images in the end of the dream, both "verbally" and "visually."

Resource: Red Sunlight, quirky and very original Tarot card designs.

‘til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blog: ROSWILA’S DREAM & POETRY REALM .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home