Sunday, October 29, 2006

HAVE A BLESSED SAMHAIN....

AND A






For those of us Pagans with leanings to the Celtic traditions, October 31 is also our New Years, so HAPPY NEW YEAR, too!

Although some Pagans find Halloween to be a pale reflection of its deep roots in an honoring of our ancestors and of the turning of the year, I still enjoy Halloween. The resonances are still there to its ancient origins at an implied and/or unconscious level. And Pagans are not the only ones who still remember these ancient traditions (e.g. "All Souls Day" of the Catholic church at this time of year). So I feel lucky, actually. I both have fun with Halloween, and honor an important turning in our earth's yearly cycle with Samhain.

* * * *

Please see the top of the sidebar for my background with the Tarot and a recommendation to beginners.

‘til next time, keep honoring those who have gone before us and enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for some articles about Tarot.****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home