Friday, December 15, 2006

THE MAGICIAN (I) REDUX

A WICKED MAGICIAN --

I have addressed The Magician (I) already (click here). But I just came across this wonderful version by Teresa Wild that I use by permission:



Do visit Terry's site to see some of her other Tarot paintings.

For comparison, here's The Magician in the Rider/Waite/Smith deck:



Terry's version of The Magician gave me the following additional meaning:

Someone who you are seeing as scary or wrong or even evil (maybe blaming them for something) because of their unusual understandings and/or abilities. Take a deep breath and try to see past your assumptions or fear to determine what this person is really about and what they are truly offering. Then what you need to do will become clearer.

* * * *

Resource: Fourth Aeclectic Tarot Community Deck, each card designed by a different artist.

Please see the top of the sidebar for my background with the Tarot and a recommendation to beginners.

‘til next time, keep using all your skills to see deeply, and enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for some articles about Tarot.****

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home