Tuesday, February 19, 2008

THE FOOL in The Tarocchi di Pranzo deck

I've begun working on a post about the Potmeirion Tarot (a very unusual and intriguing new photographic deck). But just ran across selections from this new deck in aeclectic.net's most recent newsletter. It's painted on crackers, and the designs do crack me up ... they are crazed in the very best sense of that word, taking a very different view of things. I just posted the design for The Fool in my Taiga Tarot project (see link at bottom of this post to that separate blog), so thought I'd post The Fool in The Tarocchi di Pranzo deck.

The Fool in the Tarocchi di Pranzo, by Barbieri Calori Martino


My Taiga Tarot design for The Fool is pretty much within the traditional. I love the Tarocchi di Pranzo's unique imagining.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep appreciating unusual views and enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry and Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka).****

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home