Sunday, February 10, 2008

TAROT RELATED DREAMKU with The Sun card in The Haindl Tarot

The Sun in The Haindl Tarot




sudden death symbols
fill the borders of the quilt
his compassion



The symbols rimming the quilt were various versions of the astrology sign for the sun. In the dream I associated this to the Sun card in the Tarot and that it can indicate a sudden death. Rarely, but I have seen it do so. I'm not sure whether this is a precog dream or not. But I am certain the sudden death referenced is also the transformation wrought by my move from New York to California. Now that I'm finally here, it feels very sudden. :-)

Although my computer and scanner are up and running, I don't have an ISP yet. So I'm working at one of the public computers in the library of the retirement community I've moved to. I look forward to sharing from a new deck I was just informed about, a Welsh deck, once I have all my usual resources at hand.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry and Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka).****

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Kiki said...

Congratulations on finally arriving at your new home! Must feel like a bit of an accomplished relief, after so much anticipation...though I'm sure there's quite a lot of new excitement. :)

8:06 AM  
Blogger Roswila said...

Thanks for the congratulations! This entire process has been such a mix of joy and sadness, work and play, confidence and terror, envigoration and exhaustion ... Overall, though, I have always felt and still do that it's just the right move at just the right time.

I'll visit your blog soon, hopefully during this session. I want to see what your creative spirit has been up to. :-)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Change is good for the soul! :) I hope your new home brings you great happiness.

Thanks for visiting me today!

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope all went smoothly with your move and that you're enjoying the weather! I've been through your previous blogs and found them absolutely fascinating! Tarot is a new interest for me so I feel a bit like I'm climbing a mountain...
I look forward to future posts and good luck with unpacking...:)

Ann

1:44 PM  
Blogger Roswila said...

Hi Ann,

It's been a bumpy ride getting here and it's not done yet. Fed Ex ground is giving me endless grief with delivering 9 big cartons of my stuff (including all my Tarot decks!). But aside from that, I'm very happy to be here. Missing New York city, too, but that will pass.

I can remember when I first became interested in the Tarot. Your image of it being like climbing a mountain is apt. But that does change. The mountain smooths out to foothills and then there's the lush valleys to come.... And that occasional view from a mountain top along the way? Breathtaking!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home