Wednesday, December 12, 2007

THE EMPEROR in The SpiroTarot by Draagonstorm

The Emperor in the The SpiroTarot


I came across the images for this deck online just a couple days ago and was particularly drawn to The Emperor. It really gets across that sense of sheltering and protection of new and tender growth that can be represented by this card.

And, in case you thought you'd get away without me making reference to my move to California the first week in February again, this design also puts me in mind of the below photo of where I'm moving. It's of only one of the many gardens on the premises, this one in a courtyard:



I'd really recommend checking out The SpiroTarot via the above link to see more of this deck's intriguing abstract designs. While there you might also want to view Draagonstorm's the Tarot of the Golden Desert, a lush and unusual deck.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry and Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka).****

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home