Monday, October 29, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN and A BLESSED SAMHAIN





All the above are from The Halloween Tarot


I'm off again (this time a three day trip) to upstate New York to check out another retirement residence I'm interested in. I seriously doubt I'll have computer access while way, so won't be checking comments and emails until Friday, November 2nd.

Have a Happy Halloween and a Blessed Samhain. If you'd like to read some Halloween haiku-like horror poems, with a link to information about Samhain, you can visit the post on my dreams and poetry blog here.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep honoring changes and enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry and Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka).****

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Hermit!

Something very Peter Lorre-ish about him :-)

oino

goggle-eyed--
the better to see you
die with

10:26 PM  
Blogger Roswila said...

"your killer eyes
to die for!"

Thanks for visiting, oino. I'm sitting in the common room of that Saranac Lake senior residence I'm visiting. They have one computer anyone can use. So at least I've been able to tame the wild spam! (I leave in a couple of hours...)

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home