Friday, September 21, 2007

ROCK THE TAROT WITH MADONNA!

I'm presently in the process of finding out how to actually have a YouTube viewing screen show here on my blog. But in the meantime, I don't want you to miss out on this fabulous Tarot video set to wonderful music by Madonna:


It may be titled THE FOOL, but it covers a slew of Tarot cards. Check this link out!

* * * *

‘til next time, keep rockin' to The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry and Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka).****

4 Comments:

Blogger Flavio Pastor said...

Thank you so much for sharing it! I can see it a 1000 times, besides the good manufacture of this video, I realy see it as a tool to get into the Rider Waite world and get close to the characters.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Roswila said...

I'm so glad you really liked it, flavio. I watched it twice through the first time myself and again later. It really captures so much about The Rider/ Waite/ Smith deck, doesn't it?

11:02 AM  
Blogger Scruffyhippo said...

If you want the youtube screen on your blog, copy the embed code on to you post page using the HTML selection, the code is the one under the URL, where it says embed.

Make usre you copy all of it :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Roswila said...

Thanks for the info scruffhippo, but I really don't get this process at all. I'm going to do some searching of blogger help to see if I can get it clearer in this foggy old brain! E.g., where would I get the URL to begin with? Do I have to have the video from YouTube on my computer? (When I click on the video icon in blogger it seems I do. If so, I won't bother with putting up the video screen and just share links to videos.) Sigh. I just begin to feel basically competent in some technology and advances come along making me feel like a doddering old fool again! LOL!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home