Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just a quick check in ....

Two of Pentacles in The Tarot of the Cat People


I haven't forgotten this blog, not at all. But my life is a bit like one can see the above woman's right now: do I do this, do I do that, how do I get it all done? :-) Preparing to move -- and not knowing when so I have to be ready sooner rather than later -- with 23 years of stuff to sort through, a garage sale or two to organize, etc., etc. and try also to keep up with my three blogs, writing groups, email correspondence ... well, you get the idea.

The Two of Pentacles is sometimes called "Change," and yes, I'd say that's here in the card for me now, as well. Inner change and outer. (I'm still losing weight and eating healthier, for instance.)

So there's my projections on to The Two of Pentacles for today. Do you have any of your own? Leave me a comment.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep balancing your life's many aspects and enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry and Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka).****

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home