Sunday, August 05, 2007

YIN & YANG (Tarot/dream-based Poem)




YIN & YANG

I

In the dream I look up at you
from The Queen of Swords card
and quote this lonely lady
as she speaks to me:

We are more than what
we see and feel


II

In the subway the stranger and I
are silent but connected
by the riotous sunset that greets
us as the train curves into Queens:

We are more than what
we hear and say


by Patricia Kelly, 1993

Image: The Queens of Swords by jmd from the Aecletic.net's second Tarot project.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep knowing there is more than we believe we know, and enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry and Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka).****

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home