Monday, September 24, 2007

HAIKU ABOUT TEMPERANCE in The Palladini Tarot, by Patricia Kelly


strength to forge
and bear this new amalgam
wings of gold


* * * *

To read previous posts on Temperance, click here and here.

* * * *

Resource: additional images from The PalladiniTarot.

‘til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry and Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka).****

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Scruffyhippo said...

Hi Roswilla, I actually use the Palladini Aquarian tarot and have done for over 20 years, these seem so different from what I am used to, I did check your link to other cards, interesting how one person can create something so diffent.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Roswila said...

Yes, I agree. I like that first deck also. Isn't it paler in coloring, if I remember correctly? But the drawings in both are definitely in much the same style. I love bright colors, so I'd be inclined to get this newer one. But would not be rejecting of the older one, for sure! :-)

BTW, if I'm not visiting a lot for a week or so it's because I'm doing the PsiberDreaming online Conference. I can barely find time for a lunch break. Not complaining, just saying.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Scruffyhippo said...

Ah yes knew the conference was due :) much the same here been busy with many things.

Yes the older ones are paler with a distinct art deco flavour :)

4:30 PM  
Blogger Roswila said...

Thanks for visiting in the midst of life's busy-ness. :-)

Yes, that earlier deck I can almost see in my mind. Especially The Lovers card. Many, many years ago I took a Tarot course in which we were invited to draw a card from a deck at random, then actually draw that card with our non-dominant hand in colored pencils. I nearly sweat bullets. I'm not too awful at sketching with my right hand, but my left? Well, I did it and was I pleasantly surprised. Maybe it was the Tarot's spirit that guided my poor left hand, but it was recognizable at the Palladini Lovers card. LOL!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home