Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HAIKU ABOUT THE SUN CARD by Patricia Kelly, with a recommended article & reading spread

Sun card image by Simone


the sun nourishes
we share our lights with the world
in turn


I just stumbled across this intriguing article by Geraldine Amaral about The Sun card as representing our "bright shadow self," as opposed to The Devil card which can represent our dark shadow. I highly recommend trying the Bright Shadow Spread that is included in the article. It gave me a very inspiring and supportive Tarot reading tonight.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep recognizing and sharing your Bright Shadow, and enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry and Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka).****

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home