Monday, October 15, 2007

WAY OF THE HORSE CARD WRITING PROMPT, & VACATION ANNOUNCEMENT

I recently reviewed this wonderful new non-Tarot card deck (Way of the Horse Review, includes publication information). As I prepare to go on a short trip to California from October 16 to October 20, I thought I’d leave you all with a card to ponder from this amazing deck. I chose the below card totally at random after shuffling the deck.

I’m also offering a challenge (or tactfully put, a “prompt” :-D). Write something about what you see in this card’s images. A poem, a story, a haiku. Or maybe do a drawing in response, or a collage, or do a dance or sing. This is not something you can get wrong or even right, by the way. This is offered entirely as a creative spring board. So let this card below stir your creativity in some way:


I’ve left the title of the card off because I’d like for your imaginations to have “full rein.” If you are so inclined, I’d love to see what response this card generates for you. You can post about it in a comment here or email me.

By the way, I am not certain I will have internet access while in California. But hopefully I will be able to check my emails and blog comments. If I don’t have access while away, I’ll be looking forward to some delightful surprises when I get back on October 20th.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep being open to the creative edge of things, and enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry and Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka).****

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home