Sunday, January 22, 2017

(Another) FIVE OF WANDS IN THE FOUND TAROT

So here's at least the third Five of Wands for my Found Tarot* that I've posted over the years. (Yeah, I'm really into trees recently, even more than usual.) This version is the most stressed out one, though. It puts me in mind of a PTSD episode. Not surprising I'd say that as my own life's been extremely challenged recently by things out of my past. I hasten to add that I'm getting better at making it through times like this without destroying my present life. And that there are lots of insights, and hopefully further healing, resulting. I keep reminding myself of one description I heard decades back of the Five of Wands: the battle of life. Why is that sort of comforting (and it is)? I don't feel quite so picked on by fate, if you will. It's one of the things that life does.

And for comparison, here's the Five of Wands in the well-known Rider/Waite/Smith deck:

* * * *
*ABOUT THE FOUND TAROT: Since sometime in 2009 I've been making occasional posts here of photos of mine in which I see Tarot cards. However, I don't take these pix with the Tarot in mind, rather only see cards in them at some point later once they're on my computer screen. If you'd like to see previous Found Tarot posts, you can use the search function at the top left of this page, or "The Found Tarot" label at the very bottom of this post. There are also multiple versions of some cards. If I should ever wish to produce a physical version of this deck, I'll simply have to choose one. But that eventuality is highly unlikely. I simply enjoy indulging myself here in sharing pix of mine in which I see Tarot images.

N.B. A small thing, but just in case: some of the extra reference links offered at the very end of my oldest (years old) posts no longer work. As there are so many posts here to go through I am choosing not to search for and change all of those links that are "dead." (Though I immediately delete any I now stumble across that lead to questionable sites.) If you are interested, you can try Googling for the name of the site or article referenced. I'm finding that some are still around in new locations or incarnations, some not.

'til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot, in whatever ways it comes to you in your life,





****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under "View my complete profile")**** SEE ALSO: Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila's Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); Trying to Hold A Box of Light for digital photos only; and THE MARKER TAROT.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home