Sunday, March 25, 2007

ANNOUNCING A THIRD BLOG



As some of you may know, I have begun designing a Tarot deck, The Taiga Tarot - very briefly put, taiga are illustrated tanka poems. I've been posting the designs, along with background on them and any revisions, to this blog. However, the designs are being posted in and amongst all the other sorts of posts I make here and I wanted to share them in a more readily accessible fashion. So I've begun a third blog, Roswila's Taiga Tarot to which I have transferred all posts about The Taiga Tarot. I will no longer post here about the Taiga Tarot.

Oh, and if you want to know what the three tiger kittens above are about visit Roswila's Taiga Tarot. :-D

* * * *

Please see the top of the sidebar for my background with the Tarot and a recommendation to beginners.

‘til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry and Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka).****

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home