Friday, February 16, 2018

ANOTHER HIGH PRIESTESS FOR THE FOUND TAROT

This much fudged with photo of mine of gemstones on a cloth, is the first in a long time to jump out at me as a card for my Found Tarot. Given it's THE HIGH PRIESTESS (2-6-18 024v2tHP) I'd say I really need to listen to what wisdom I've accrued thus far in my 78 years, and even more importantly allow that "wisdom" to be guided and informed by my intuition. That's quite a task as for some time now I've not really been trusting either what I've learned from experience over the years, or my intuition. Too much is going on that's way too new. Which throws me back almost entirely on intuition. And although I've always found my hunches, etc. to be almost always accurate they've not been perfectly so. Given this I just drew a card online and got the Nine of Wands. A support for my sense that I need to expect changes and even tribulations. But that it's possible to take a restful stance during them all if I hew to my inner knowledge and intuition. Not let all the external stuff knock me off center. Stay like the HP, centered between the pillars. And like the virginal HP, remember that I am -- as in the ancient meaning of the word virgin -- complete unto myself. (I.e., not missing something important inside.)
* * * *
*ABOUT THE FOUND TAROT: Since sometime in 2009 I've been making occasional posts here of photos of mine in which I see Tarot cards. However, I don't take these pix with the Tarot in mind, rather only see cards in them at some point later once they're on my computer screen. If you'd like to see previous Found Tarot posts, you can use the search function at the top left of this page, or "The Found Tarot" label at the very bottom of this post. There are also multiple versions of some cards. If I should ever wish to produce a physical version of this deck, I'll simply have to choose one. But that eventuality is highly unlikely. I simply enjoy indulging myself here in sharing pix of mine in which I see Tarot images.

N.B. A small thing, but just in case: some of the extra reference links offered at the very end of my oldest (years old) posts no longer work. As there are so many posts here to go through I am choosing not to search for and change all of those links that are "dead." (Though I immediately delete any I now stumble across that lead to questionable sites.) If you are interested, you can try Googling for the name of the site or article referenced. I'm finding that some are still around in new locations or incarnations, some not.

'til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot, in whatever ways it comes to you in your life,





[aka: Patricia Kelly]
****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under "View my complete profile")**** SEE ALSO: Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila's Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); Trying to Hold A Box of Light for digital photos only; and THE MARKER TAROT.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home