Thursday, March 29, 2007

ONE-LINE TAROT HAIKU WITH THE AEON CARD

The Aeon [Judgment] in The Thoth Tarot


shaft of sun....The Aeon shimmers


There's a slightly glossy poster of The Aeon on my living room wall. As I was typing in a comment to a post on The Tarot Channel (see link in sidebar), I happened to glance up and see the light playing off the poster. I tend to think of Crowley's reworking of Judgment to reference a "new age," more personal though than "New Agey." It felt like this sun-shimmered Aeon is a positive image for me to hold in mind during this extremely stressful time of my life, as it changes again both inwardly and outwardly. What a lot to say about a one-line eight syllable haiku! :-)

* * * *

Resource: Marlene Mountain is known for her fabulous one-line haiku.

‘til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry and Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka).****

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home