Sunday, June 07, 2009

P.S. TO "MORE FOUND TAROT CARDS"....

I was just wandering through some older photos I took. After cropping one I suddenly realized I had a much more powerful Ace of Wands than the one I posted yesterday (see previous post):



I may still take another version of the first Ace of Wands (in the previous post) when the light is actually lit, just to see how it comes out. Can you tell I'm having fun? ... Hold the phone, er, the computer, I'll go take one now. The light is by the entrance to my building and I'm on the ground floor...



Oh my, now I'm torn. I like both the striped red leaf and the lit lamp Ace of Wands. O joy, joy, joy.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep being open to joy's surprising arrivals, and enjoying The Tarot,





[aka: Patricia Kelly]
****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); and Yahoo DREAMJIN: Group for Dreamku – Haiku-Like Dream Poems.****

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Kiki said...

Hi! I am LOVING your tarot photographs. Love the new Ace of Wands... very fiery! I look forward to seeing more, I hope you continue. It's a very inspiring project, giving a new outlook to everyday things around you!

Hugs,
Kiki

9:33 AM  
Blogger Roswila said...

Hi Kiki!

I just visited your blog for the first time in a while (blush) and see Justice has visited you a bit recently, too. :-) Wonder what that might be saying for our society right now (in addition to what She's saying to each of us personally)?

Thanks for letting me know you're appreciating what I'm starting to do with this new project. That just about doubles my joy in it. BTW, I'm calling this digital photo deck THE FOUND TAROT.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Kiki said...

The Found Tarot... I like it! Are you planning to print the photos out and use it as a deck eventually?

(Still not sure myself what the Justice card was referring to a couple weeks ago... but it may have been something that occurred in my everyday living that I overlooked.)

9:25 AM  
Blogger Roswila said...

Hello again Tarot Dame,

I would love to eventually make a print copy of The Found Tarot. (Just as I plan to make a copy of my Taiga Tarot, once it's completed.) There's just something so satisfying about actually holding and shuffling Tarot cards, isn't there?

4:20 PM  
Blogger Eva Yaa Asantewaa said...

I'm on my second go-through with your posts about your Found Tarot, and I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying this project. So much energy and light in it, the joy of discovery, happy accidents, new insights. It's Tarot come alive in that wonderful way it has of showing up all around you! Please continue! We're all having fun!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Roswila said...

Thanks so much, Eva, for the encouragement! I'll be posting a few more Found Tarot very soon.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home