Friday, February 19, 2010

FOUR FOUND TAROT CARDS

This first one, The Ace of Cups, is one I've posted an image for previously and have yet another in my files I'm considering. It's rather nice to have a plethora of Aces of Cups, seeing as one of its most basic attributes is "The source of all the powers of love." Of course, that could only be reflecting my depressed state yearning, as opposed to being predictive or offering hope. At any rate, I do like this photo as the Ace of Cups:



These little round cacti give me pleasure, no matter my mood. They just sit there, sharing their bounty, which really fits the Seven of Pentacles:



These leaves are just about my favorite growing things around here to look at and photograph. I've probably said here before how changeable they are; from minute to minute they shift in the wind and light, becoming new. Wish I were as flexible. This one I'm considering for the Three of Wands:



And this last I'm not as sure of, but I am considering it for The Wheel (of Fortune). It has a sort of spinning around dizzy look to it and right now that's how I'm experiencing "fortune."



Hope fortune is treating you all well.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep watching for Tarot images and wisdom in unexpected places,





[aka: Patricia Kelly]
****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm for Tarot poetry; Roswila’s Taiga Tarot for taiga (illustrated tanka); and Yahoo DREAMJIN: Group for Dreamku – Haiku-Like Dream Poems.****

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home